Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Peach Cheesecake



I made this when I saw it in one of the book in a store and I thought it was a rare cheesecake where hardly can see in cake shops so I really want to try it out if it does looks like what stated in the book...

The decorative sponge lining was thin and it's fragile and can easily break, rather satisfied with the overall even though the look doesn't seems to be as perfect as I wanted to be.

It's a very light chilled cheesecake, just good for breakfast or tea, definitely great with a cup of coffee, tea, hot milk or hot chocolate.

This cheesecake contains of a thin layer of vanilla sponge at the bottom and the decorative sponge lining to go around the chilled peach cheese filling, the peaches are cut into chunks. This cheesecake can always add to any one's favourite, because we can use any fruits even as simple as grapes either the green sourly ones or the red sweet ones is great to the lighter side of the cheesecake.

Whoever have tasted this might give it an 8 out of 10 but to me....can be better.

It does take sometime but the outcome of the cake is just good as it looks. this bottom one I just try to make it without any decorative sponge lining and looks normal the taste without the slightly sweet sponge lining makes it a little heavy, still with the lining it taste better.


No comments: