Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chocolate Moist






This was preordered by my auntie for her eight year old daughter for her birthday that she invited us to and I'm really honoured that she give me such chances to make this special cake for her. It's a chocolate moist which her daughter love and sandwiched with peanut sauce and topped with chocolate ganache.


All the little figurines was also requested as her daughter's favourite bear and picnic theme goes with all, still learning and I wasn't really satisfied with what I did because for the past whole week it was either hot or humid and raining every evening, the sugar paste doesn't work out as I wanted it to be...luckily with Gods grace it holds together till the very moment I present it to the birthday girl and her smile on her face means more then anything.




Please do forgive me as I was careless to leave behind the red ribbon on her grey bear but she was smiling and that means more then any words could describe.


My box wasn't tall enough to place everything up on top of the cake that is why I have to crack my head to try place everything she loves to the cake.



Her favourite grey bear is always by her side having a slice of cake with a cup of tea with her bear friend and the other bear went off with her picnic basket which contains some apple and strawberry playing and went toppled over while the butterfly just stops on the bear feet and other park little friends just watch...her favourite colour is also purple.

Hopefully it does create some story to go with the birthday girl. Glad she loves it.


Thank you A. Gidget and U. Matt.

No comments: