Monday, August 24, 2009

Chocolate Moist Individual Minicakes




This was specially done for my long lost good friends from my secondary school. In fact I made these for their kids and some mini classic digestive cheesecakes for them and their husband but never really manage to get some shot before I went and meet them up. Sorry fellow friends and bloggers, I never manage to get a sharp and good shot for you all to view but mainly on memories and the final tastebud of individual who tasted the cakes. Not my way of doing it so clumsily.

Sorry ladies, Siti Norbaya & Husband, Aryanti, Azira and Nazirah. Glad you all enjoyed it.

Just a very simple chocolate moist minicakes and it's topped with peanut sauce. please leave some comment for me to improve better. Thanks for giving me chances to try for you ladies to share.

No comments: