Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Molten Choc



I wasn't too sure on the exact name of the cake, but it was a little similar of the french Chocolate Molten moist cake where the inside is soft and jiggle when it's cut hot out from the oven.

Never really manage to get the shot when my daughter was enjoying herself with the chocolate as it's always her favourite, in fact she names it air cond cake i don't know why, oh the shape, i don't really have the right mold for that, just made it out from my porcelene tea cups that is why the shape is like a cone of hot ice cream.

In fact this cake contains a lot of eggs one cup of it contains one. The one in the correct souffle cup ones i gave it to my mum to take it home and left all the funny shape to myself. It's super rich, it's just nice for an evening tea or after dinner during TV time.

No comments: