Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Macadamien Cheesecake


This cake was specially made for my brother's friend who came down from Japan for the weekend. He was definitely lucky to have freshly flown in macadamia nuts from Australia, was brought back by my Australia auntie for us. So I just thought make it just a small portion.

Earlier in my blog there is one mother's day cake I made for my own mother is the very same one but the macadamia nuts was bought from the shopping mall here and couldn't manage to get some shots into the detail of the cake.


So here it is the detail of the vanilla sponge and the cheese layer. This time I was rather satisfied because of the time I use and the outcome of the texture is so fine and cotton soft. Even my kids love it, just manage a small portion to ourselves to be cut and to test it out before I give it to my brother's friend to be flew back to Japan to store and eat.

The cut out might be slightly broken due to the container I store before I let dry in the fridge overnight. It does take sometime to do that...have to be patiently cook in double boiler till smooth and bake in two temperature in water bath....patience pays everything. Happy testing, worth it.

No comments: